Tumblers Wool Dryer Balls
Tumblers Pure Wool Dyer Balls are Handmade in Ontario, Canada using 100% Pure Merino and Corriedale wool.
Wool Dryer Ball Benefits: Eco friendly All-Natural Fabric Softener Unit: 3 Wool Dryer Balls per Barn Box. Using the natural colour wool of the sheep – our wool is never dyed.
- Size: Avg. 7 cm / 2.8” (about the size of a tennis ball)
- Weight: Average 40 g / 1.4 oz per ball Box Size: 9” L x 8.5” W x 8.5” H
- Production: Handmade in Canada with US or European Wool depending on the color
- Wool Sourcing: We work with Wool Cooperatives where all the processing of the wool is local and environmentally responsible, meaning our wool has a minimal carbon footprint.
- We are careful to only source wool from farms that never practice mulesing. Most importantly, the sheep live free-range and are never exposed to chemicals including sheep dips.